1.25.2008

happy day

currently braindead. Nothing of interest comes to mind... at least none worth jotting down. I'll keep em up 'ere *points at forehead* where they'll be safe and sound.

Happy Friday the 25th of 2008's January! My first and my last... How was it? Hm... it was aight I guess. Done things, regret not doing some things, done stupid things, had to fix those stupid things I managed to do... same old same old. But nontheless.. it shan't be left forgotten. Nay... So just for the sake of dethroning my own thought up there... I'll jot down some random stuff I discovered and pondered about through the course of this lovely day.

I think cars made within the last 5 years are stupid and redundant. BLEGH! At least the ones commercialized like the whores they are. ROTFL. The car that made its way to my family household is part of this oh-so-special bunch condemned by me... but hell, it's all that's available at my disposal so... Whatever... I still despise it. blegh. Then again, it's just a friggin car. Get over it. Great... I've wasted a paragraph talking about floogin cars.

Hear ye, hear ye... extra extra! Cooking Oil prices are up again people! I dunno by how much.. I just know that they are. How do I know? It's part of my weekly chores... buying cooking oil to restock THE store. Yep... I drive up to this place that holds such a special place in my heart (right..) at least once a week to buy oil by the jugs. Sounds fun, does it not? Fo shizzle dizzle. Anyhoo... I just bring the money needed (since no haggling is required) and bring the little babies back home... no questions asked. But yep... prices are up! Same goes for flour and sugar... And the inflation isn't over yet... it'll keep its steady increase. Damn them, whoever they are. ^_^

I contemplated about who and how I am today... but I'll write about that at a later date. This cycle will always be continuous. I'm not too self-absorbant...

Current tune: Bad, Bad Leroy Brown by Frank Sinatra.

I can't get enough of Franky lately... *sigh* bye bye Murphy... (for now)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kenapa harga minyak dan beberapa sembako melonjak????
karena Indonesia banyak mengimpor bahan bakunya dari luar negeri... termasuk kedelai, beras, dll. Padahal, indonesa tuh ya negeri yang katanya tongkat kayu dan batu jadi tanaman... Kata si jusuf kalla, pemerintah ga bisa berbuat apa2 kecuali mengurangi biaya masuk bahan2 tsb... Lha, aneh banget tho, padahal yg kita butuhin tu ketahanan pangan.. bukan dari impor2an.. itulah kalo pemerintahnya ga care ama rakyat... itulah pemerintah yang membebek ama negara2 kapitalis... dasar pemerintahnya juga kapitalis c... :(
makanya, kudunya khilafah cepet berdiri... :)

Athrun said...

wah..wah..

bingung aq... dikost gak ada tipi soalnya.. gak tau juga knapa harga terigu bisa naik... cuman kasihan aja ama mereka yang gaji2nya gak naik tapi kebutuhan terus naik..

sampe kapan ini akan berlanjut???

satrianto said...

ndak seru ini. yang bisa komeng cuma yang punya acc gugle/blogspot. kasian yg lain...untung aku punya :P

eee...iya, mbok nulisnya british aja, pin. kdg2 aku bingung sama slank2mu, gyeyeyeye...