3.29.2008

Idle

*sigh* I haven't updated this blog in so long. I guess I as a person am not very articulate in the written language... of any language... I always have so many thoughts in my head but it passes by too quickly for me to record.



I'll ask myself this... What did I do today?

hm... I didn't have much of an exciting day. Woke up at 10. Tried to study, but to no avail. Then got a call from my cousin saying she's coming over. So I took a shower (yep, smelt so fresh and so clean clean) and got ready. When she got here I got the car out and off we went. Where? To the magical place called... the computer store. She needed to pick up the new laptop. It was a VAIO, and it was red. Wait, before that we went to grab a bite to eat cuz we were both starving. Yay us. Whilst driving, the sounds of Fat Mike blared in the background. (personal highlight: The Man I Killed). Then due to some unforseen circumstance, I wound up back at home. Yadda yadda yadda... (skipping all the boring parts, which is all of the above and more) it's six o'clock and I was too lazy to climb up 2 flights of stairs to get to my room to store my stuff so I opened the front bedroom door and there sat Mr. A****, a friend of the family back when I lived in Lincoln. Whoops. (shoot, it's not my fault nobody told me we had a guest) Of all people to have visited (if at all)... I didn't expect him. Nice surprise... as it turns out, he is now the head inspector of the food treatments in Carrefour in addition to being a professor at IPB. Bizzarre is it not? I thunk it. He came to Jogja to inspect the workers, to see if they were following procedures in food handling (which he found out some were not). So what he did was, he strolled around the supermarket pretending to be shopping, when in fact he had a little camera capturing anythin' funky happenin up in there. That's a nifty job right there... it's like you're a spy of sorts... spiffy. Moving on, I went out and bought some BERKU chicken to serve for dinner with the guest. Then I did some more stuff and ended up here at 2:42 AM. Nice huh? Fo shizzle.

Current tune: The eerie quietness of the early morning, mixed with distant sounds of snoring, and the humming noise of the laptop fan. And then a motorbike just passed by at high speed, disrupting the masterpiece. For shame...

No comments: