12.21.2007

Wowie...

Here I sit, staring at my laptop, listening to the yummy goodness that is Dropkick Murphys. Then, all of a sudden, a blog is born! *gasp* Why, you ask? I dunno, I guess I just felt like making one. Or maybe, it's my further giving in to my deepening need to conform. Nah, that can't be it. Meh, whatever.
So... I gots me a blog. Now what? *shrugs* Endless fields of nothingness lay before me. Here I am, picking my brain for something to write about, only to find that all the picking are done in vain. *sigh* My brain is one cluttered mess. Access denied.

I am Alfina's inflamed sense of rejection. ^_^'
O well, better luck next time. Long drive tomorrow anyhow, need to get me some shut eye.

This is my life and it's ending one minute at a time.
Props to Chuck!

Huzzah!

1 comment:

Athrun said...

Happy blogging Vin...